Monday, October 24, 2011

Sock Bunny

My obsession with stumbleupon has returned. I have been stumbling for the past three hours. There is some seriously nift stuff out there on the net dudes. Since i don’t want to extinguish my resources of stumbleupon (Ha! As if that were possible), i thought i’d share some of my findings with you. These are life changing things dude.
1.Piano Stairs
This first great find i shared with my good friend Mohammad Cheetany. To inspire folks to take the stairs instead of being lazy and taking the escalator, some people in Odenplan, Stockholm decided to make the stairs a piano. This is rad dudes. I think every staircase should be like this. It could become a new sport! Making a song on the stairs. It’d be a serious workout dudes.
2.How to Curl Your Hair with a Sock
I am a sucker for tips on how to do hair or DIY stuff. But this just makes me giggle like no other. Her accent gets me. But her hair is seriously so long and pretty. So i did what she did. And this is how mine turned out.
Front
Back
LAWLZ! It is fairly obvious that my hair is not as long and luscious as hers is. And i should probs use a brown, not white, sock. This was harder than it looks! We shall see tomorrow how my hairs look when i take it out! Good i hope (but is unlikely).
3. Wanelo.com
This place is AWESOME! I love everything! (almost) Some things are expensive, but others aren’t. I plan on investing in this cup in the future. Stumbleupon has amazing online shops. You know what else is awesome? My friend Maida shops on ebay. There are so many things that are super cheap! Like $0.01 cheap. rad dudes.
4. DIY SHIRTS!!!!!
Does this not look awesome?!? It is so easy to make! Since i love arts and crafts (LOVE THEM!!!!) i am seriously going to go do this project  this weekend. Someone should so it with me! It doesn’t have to be words, in fact, i don’t like the words really, It could be a picture or something!
Those were the top 4 things i found tonight while stumbling. I have 114 favorites. This blog post could have been much, much longer.
Sarah =]

No comments:

Post a Comment