Sunday, April 15, 2012

Disney Classic

In case you didn't know, my favorite disney movie of all time is Beauty and the Beast. There just isn't anything like it! From the level one french phrases, to the footstool dog, this Disney movie is unique.

You can argue that it is just like the others, but let's be real. Does any other disney movies have a scary ass monster who lives in a demon castle with walking, talking house accessories? I didn't think so either. I admire Belle for giving up everything she has for her father. Does any other princess do that? Nope. In fact, the Little Mermaid runs away from her dad and everything he has provided her. What a rude rebel. Why would you want to be human anyway?

Also, Belle falls in love with the Beast. In the society we live in today, there isn't a lot of true love, though you would think there would be tons due to a woman's right to choose her own husband. But lately all we see is divorce and young gold diggers who marry the old rich people. ugh. Belle kicks the rude, disgusting, vain, and attractive Gaston out of her house and into the mud. You go girl.

The music in Beauty in the Beast is also fantastic. I know every song. I want my dishes to sing to me at the dinner table! 

I must say though, Belle can be an idiot. Why would you walk down the street and read a book at the same time? You could get hit by an apple cart! Why would you go to the west wing when the scary ass beast told you not to? i just want to punch her at that part in the movie. Why would you leave the castle in the middle of the night when there are wolves? 

I dunno, i have to blog a lot today for AP Lang. I'm starting to run out of ideas =\

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment